BLOG (March 2006 - March 2009)

THIS BLOG IS NO MORE. AT LEAST HERE...IT HAS MOVED TO ITS SMARTER COUSIN WORDPRESS: http://tristanlouthrobins.wordpress.com/

August 19, 2008

Updates



Research:

As I was watching some gymnastics on TV last night I had a flashback to late 2005 when I was writing what would be my Honours thesis.  I don't know if it was the human bodies flinging themselves into the air with precision or the horrific accident one girl from Russia suffered that struck a synapse in my head and reminded me that writing a thesis is a feat of great concentration and pain.  At this point I switched the TV off and rewrote the introduction for chapter four. 

Kamera:

I just bought myself a new digital camera which I'm very pleased with.  I decided I should upgrade from my battered Olympus 3.2 mp and invest in something more 08 for the impending trip to Germany.  At $150, it's a steal for a Sony Cybershot and a fortunate coincidence that Harris Scarfes is discontinuing its camera department due to competitive market forces and flogging off everything for cheap.  I suspect the rapid improvement of camera integration in mobile phones may be the main reason for such department stores to be discontinuing stock.

Performance:

The show with Panpotique Electrical (Jason Sweeney) is coming up next Friday at EMU.  I'm currently putting together some new material as well as rehearsing sections of mimi for the show.

No comments:

intrepid visitors since 25/1/08