BLOG (March 2006 - March 2009)

THIS BLOG IS NO MORE. AT LEAST HERE...IT HAS MOVED TO ITS SMARTER COUSIN WORDPRESS: http://tristanlouthrobins.wordpress.com/

August 25, 2008

Reports from the busy body



Thesis a-go go:

Sitting up in my castle room at uni I'm going to attempt to thrash the elusive fourth chapter of my thesis into some kind of layman sense.  Two-and-a-half months ago I set myself a deadline to get this instalment finished by the time I set off for Germany.  Now that my departure is only two weeks and a few days away, the realisation has come that I'm going to have to get cracking on this post haste.

Website a-go-go:

I also foolishly set myself another deadline a month ago to get the personally anticipated website launched before I leave.  It's coming along well which is good.

At last!

After three years of hunting:






No comments:

intrepid visitors since 25/1/08