BLOG (March 2006 - March 2009)

THIS BLOG IS NO MORE. AT LEAST HERE...IT HAS MOVED TO ITS SMARTER COUSIN WORDPRESS: http://tristanlouthrobins.wordpress.com/

May 10, 2008

A weekend productive



After watching Blade Runner for the first time in eons last night, I feel inspired to clear the decks of a scurvy afflicted lot of work. How a quasi-Blade Runner reference and pirate metaphor is relevant isn't really important, what matters is an impending post-graduate presentation this coming Wednesday, sound pieces for Linda Lou Murphy, preparing a tutorial and networking in Germany. So far so sporadic, as I get distracted by Elvis Costello's new album, a splendid vista from my ninth floor uni office and a torrent of emails requesting my thoughts on life the universe and everything. Good thing I had some coffee, and why do I have a DVD of The Mighty Boosh in my bag? Oh well, I'll probably head down to Mapo on Gouger Street for a drink later and forget about my priorites.

:/

No comments:

intrepid visitors since 25/1/08