BLOG (March 2006 - March 2009)

THIS BLOG IS NO MORE. AT LEAST HERE...IT HAS MOVED TO ITS SMARTER COUSIN WORDPRESS: http://tristanlouthrobins.wordpress.com/

November 23, 2007

Earpoke: extra

Just a note. I did record some video footage of my performance last night at Earpoke, though I forgot to change the audio input on my laptop back to the built in microphone - hence the video has no sound.

:-/ ...

Even a potential Master of Music (Technology) has the tendency to f**k up now and again.

I may do a studio based performance soon and integrate the live footage somehow.

2 comments:

weimer said...

i have a video of your performance on my computer...

its 176 mB

Tristan Louth-Robins said...

Cheers Jake, if you could rip the file to a CD or something and leave it EMU that would be great!

BTW: I enjoyed your film at Earpoke.

intrepid visitors since 25/1/08