BLOG (March 2006 - March 2009)

THIS BLOG IS NO MORE. AT LEAST HERE...IT HAS MOVED TO ITS SMARTER COUSIN WORDPRESS: http://tristanlouthrobins.wordpress.com/

April 16, 2007

[16.4.07] Raoul Valentine makes a strange appearance

On friday night I attended a Helpmann Academy function at a multi-millionaire's mansion in the wealthy suburb of Springfield. Though I was there as a member of the Foundation Board, I was asked as a favour to perform as a roaming troubadour for an hour or so. OK. I was happy to oblige and strut my stuff, but god it was weird...roving from one room to another singing to society's elite.

Here's a list of the songs I performed, some were repeated.

Temptation (Tom Waits)
Dedicated (original)
Helium Reprise (Tom Waits/Tin Hat Trio)
Valentine's Day (orginal)
Quattro (Calexico)
Losing Heart (original)
Love Minus Zero/No Limit (Bob Dylan)

No comments:

intrepid visitors since 25/1/08