BLOG (March 2006 - March 2009)

THIS BLOG IS NO MORE. AT LEAST HERE...IT HAS MOVED TO ITS SMARTER COUSIN WORDPRESS: http://tristanlouthrobins.wordpress.com/

April 14, 2007

[14.4.07] The Meningie EP > Listen at MySpace



Whilst I was in Meningie with some friends last week, I decided to record a few tracks on Seb's laptop when I had the place to myself one night. They were recorded in five hours, mostly first takes with a bit of overdubbing and processing here and there. The tracks themselves are no technological feat (also my playing is at times hampered by the wonders of wine), but I felt they warranted some form of release. That is, a limited release for the time being. Three tracks: "Stopframe", "Artist and Muse" and "Dedicated" made the cut. So here they are for your listening pleasure at my MySpace page - enjoy!

Once I can find a reliable server, I'll post the tracks for download. (stay posted..)

Listen/Download

No comments:

intrepid visitors since 25/1/08