BLOG (March 2006 - March 2009)

THIS BLOG IS NO MORE. AT LEAST HERE...IT HAS MOVED TO ITS SMARTER COUSIN WORDPRESS: http://tristanlouthrobins.wordpress.com/

January 16, 2007

[16.1.07] Re-directing

Inspired by the blogging of my friends Seb and Lauren, I have decided to set-up an alternate blog which will contain posts not commonly associated with The Soniferous Garden. This move comes about after receiving some emails from disgruntled readers who would rather not read one of my recipes or fan-boy lists, which is fair enough I think.

Therefore, The Soniferous Garden will only contain posts which are related (in one way or another) to my practice, The Soniferous Amphx will be my personal blog, containing musings, photos, said recipes and lists, and anything else that seems extranneous.

Enjoy.

No comments:

intrepid visitors since 25/1/08