BLOG (March 2006 - March 2009)

THIS BLOG IS NO MORE. AT LEAST HERE...IT HAS MOVED TO ITS SMARTER COUSIN WORDPRESS: http://tristanlouthrobins.wordpress.com/

June 13, 2007

More studio news, mini-album soon

Another brief recording session today to round out some additional parts. "Nesting" is just about in the can, and Lauren's melodica part on "Broken Piano" is great. Seb will be playing Gameboy on "Tragic" (that's not as esoteric as it sounds) whilst Lauren will be bringing in her violin. Following this, I believe there will be a fair bit of post-production over the next coupe of weeks, maybe adding an additional part here and there and general mixing. Following on from this, there's a couple of other songs I'd like to record to flesh out a mini album of sorts. These songs are "Barbed Wire Starling" and "Burial at Sea". I expect to record these at home and keep the arrangements relatively sparse. I'm thinking of also adding some relatively unconvential elements to the finished product, but for the moment I'll keep that to myself. All in all I hope everything will be done by next month, and the mini album will be available for download.

I'll post some pictures soon.

No comments:

intrepid visitors since 25/1/08