BLOG (March 2006 - March 2009)

THIS BLOG IS NO MORE. AT LEAST HERE...IT HAS MOVED TO ITS SMARTER COUSIN WORDPRESS: http://tristanlouthrobins.wordpress.com/

August 10, 2006

[10.8.06] Life After Laptop

It has been awhile since I last posted and there is a legitimate reason, my laptop fell into a strange coma last Saturday night and I think it is going to cost me a fair bit to fix. I don't have a fair bit at my disposal at the moment, so that means it is out of action for awhile - So that's pretty legit - the convenience and laziness of wireless internet has prevented me from posting blogs at my usual furious rate. The laptop's demise was a traumatic affair, though I managed to save all of my data. Now I'm stuck with my old G4 box ... oh well - it could be worse.

1 comment:

Sebastian Tomczak said...

Didn't know you were a cat person.

intrepid visitors since 25/1/08