BLOG (March 2006 - March 2009)

THIS BLOG IS NO MORE. AT LEAST HERE...IT HAS MOVED TO ITS SMARTER COUSIN WORDPRESS: http://tristanlouthrobins.wordpress.com/

June 18, 2006

[18.6.06] Solo gig the other night

Last Friday night, I played a support slot for Kyri and Jess Lewis' respective album launches at the Night Train complex. I was on the bill with Heather Frahn, Nadjeska and The Mandala Project as well as a few other artists/bands. It was a good set, here's the setlist:

1. Rendezvous
2. Stopframe
3. Broken Piano
4. The Fool That I Am
5. Looking For Astronauts [The National]
6. Almost Everything
7. Valentine's Day

Personally, I'm feeling better about performing songs again and in the next month I will start recording songs for the album I've been talking about for over a year now.

No comments:

intrepid visitors since 25/1/08